View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #4
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
carr did great. this is his year. i wanna see the deep ball more and just more red zone td's, however we get it. i wanna see carr throw more td's but i am confident and he is promising he will. he showed he's capable of moving the offense hitting 1st read, 2nd read and 3rd read recievers. that is great. it all starts there and with bly out the next game look for us to try to go deep with bradford or johnson, fernado bryant is pretty good............but i still think with our recievers we can and WILL win the passing matchup even though they are supposedly loaded at db's. man. theres things that bother me but not carr, not dd, they proved they are playmakers, not aj, not gaff, not jj, they all stepped up and we will see continual improvement and i WILL be on this board when we start winning. EVEN IF NO ONE REPLYS TO ANYTHING I SAY ON THIS BOARD. el tejano, do i have the right perspective of mind, as well as anyone else on this board?

A better perspective, and Carr will shine this year next week will be his first good game, and i expect Kansas city to be good since they have no defense
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote