View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #3
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr was very impressive yesterday, receivers did an excellent job, I don't remember any of them dropping a pass, though I might be wrong, D Rob made rookie mistakes, Babin VERY impressive IMO, dropping LT twice behind the line. I am excited about this season. We have shown much improvement from last year. Only problem I see has nothing to do with the players, but the conservative play calling, especially in the second half.