View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004   #11
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz
Default Chargers Dominated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
All you people hatin on houston, especially SDBoltz, must not have seen the game today. I came out with alot of positive thoughts out of this one.We totally dominated the Chargers defense and our defense played pretty well with the exeptions of a few of some penalties and a trip by a rookie. Bottle-O-Bud, you need to calm down, maybe your expectations for the season were a little too high, maybe you came out and expected the Texans to be the 2005 SuperBowl favorite or something, but you talk like we got totally shut down and like our D got ran over and up and down the field.

Carr spread the ball around and played well, DD ran well besides the fumbles you have to be patient and not just give up.

Oh and Kingz, I think the Lions have a pretty good squad this year and IMO had the best draft in 2004, but you will have a rook receiver going against an elite NFL CB and a rook RB going against a line that consists of Walker, Payne, and Smith. Im not saying you will lose, but I do expect you to.

OK YA DAVID CARR HAD A WORSE GAME THAN DREW BREES
TOMLINSON RUSHED FOR MORE YARDS THAN DD
ERIK PARKER AND RECHE CALDWELL CAUGHT MORE TD'S THAN YOUR WR
ANTONIO GATES HAD MORE YARDS THAN YOUR TE BY FAR.
OUR DEF HAD MORE SACKS THAN YOUR DEF
OUR DEF HAD MORE INT THAN YOUR DEF
OUR DEF HAD MORE FORCED FUMBLES AND RECOVERED MORE THAN YOUR DEF
OUR OLINE ALLOWED LESS SACKS THAN YOUR OLINE
OUR COACH BEAT YOUR COACH
OUR TEAM BEAT YOUR TEAM
SO EXACTLY WHERE EXACTLY DID YOU DOMINATE US... CERTAINLY NOT PASSING
229 2 INTS TO 209 AND 2 TDS 0 INTS NOPE SOUNDS LIKE WE DOMINATED YOU. YOU GUYS WERE LUCKY TO BE IN IT AND NEED TO REALIZE THAT.
IF WE COME UP WITH THAT PICK IN THE ENDZONE YOU LOSE BY 10.

WE ABUSED YOUR DEFENSE ABUSED!!! 3 PLAYERS OVER 100 YARDS OF OFFENSE. NOT TO MENTION AFTER THE FIRST HALF WE SHUT YOU DOWN. I REMEMBER SOMEONE POSTING CARR WAS ON PACE FOR 350 PLUS YARDS.... HE FINISHED NOWHERE NEAR THERE. WE SHUT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU JUST ADMIT IT
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote