View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004   #8
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTex
Well If you are going to bring the number back in 30 years tell me why Reps. Of teams tell that person " Noone will ever wear your number again " I understand that these numbers are UnOfficaly retired but your comment caught me on surpirse. Emmit Smith's number was retired for the Cowboys, they said " NOBODY will ever wear No. 22 again " Now you say that they have to undo that eventually or else they run out of numbers. Well then my answer is stop telling them no-one will ever wear there number again or just don't retire numbers.
Who knows why they do any of the things they do. Not me.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote