View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #5
HoustonTexans4Life
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to HoustonTexans4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBoltz
Well What The Lions Have Going For Them Is They Will Attack The Qb. Which Houston Will Not Do At All. Put Some Pressure On David Carr And He Will Make Bad Descisions That Hwas Happend His Whole Career And Happened Today. We Won The Game With Our Stud Players Which They Refuse To Give Props. But Hey Its All Good We Got The W. I Think The Lions Can Win Big With Robinson Going Against Rogers Or Williams. I Predict More Turnovers For The Texans And Another Loss. I'll Leave You Guys Alone Now Kuz This Is A Texan Board Dont Want Too Many Other Teams Fans Taking Over.. By Week 5 You May Not Even Know This Is A Texan Board
Yall didnt beat us "as everyone can see" We beat ourselves ok we have 4 turnovers and yall only win by 7 points thats not very good statistics. Yeah it may be a W for yall but you think that means the Sorry *** always have been lions are gonna beat us ???? Man The chargers still suck as well ! We are still the better football team ! but enjoy your rare victory SDboltz and as for you Lions fan enjoy the ONE yall had today cause yall got some PISSED texans coming down there next weekend so watch out ( FOR REAL ) . And listen to 3rd Coast Player or i'll get on yalls *** . Peace
HoustonTexans4Life is offline   Reply With Quote