View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #9
aphia1996
Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to aphia1996
Default the plays were close but...

We just simply beat ourselves out of a win. We were controlling the ball the whole game and didn't have to punt till late in the third period. As for the two plays...Big D.Davis dropped the ball and the big board showed that pretty clear but the TD was questionable because he needed to have control of the ball when both feet were in. And in my humble view, he didn't have complete control when he was in...but it was close and maybe to close to overturn with a reply. The play that really got me was the great play D.Robinson made was outstanding Defense ...the arm contact rule was put in to stop the hand checking and hard hits after the 5 yard bump(Thanks to the Pats and the Pats putting it to both Rams a couple of years ago and then again this past year against Indy) but it wasn't that at all. He made a great play to knock the ball down and that horrid call set up a score for the bolts.

I have to give it up to the team for their fight because the answered back most of the time just not the final time....when we do that our team will be something special.

Geaux Texans,

James H.
Baton Rouge, LA(dag...4-3 now and two L's in a row...what is going on???)
aphia1996 is offline   Reply With Quote