View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, I am sure our offense is alot better than the Bears but our secondary looks pretty suspect at this time considering how we let no name receivers and a rookie TE just take control of the game. We also haven't got a whole lot of pressure on the QB. Don't get me wrong, our defense played well though responding when they had to. Our offense just gave up the ball due to carelessness. One of Carr's INT was a deflected pass at the line that basically went all the way up to the roof at Reliant.

As for our rookies, I would give them a C+. Robinson got called on one of the newly inforced pass interference rules, got juked on stop and go route, but pretty much held his own throughout the game. Babin had the better game. He had two open field tackles on LT and one of those was for a loss. I think this kid has finally gotten the taste he needed to get the butterflies out.

Don't let the stats fool you. Yes we had 4 turnovers and we lost because of them. But in this game The Texans were the only team that went on scoring drives and when I say drives I am talking 70 yarders that were extremely balanced. If we take care of the ball better, this game is completely different.

Davis looked awesome but his fumbles shaded that. For the most part though, David did a great job of spreading the ball around.

I know it won't be easy winning in your stadium. Your secondary looked very good. It should still be a good match up.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote