View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #2
LuvYaTexans
Rookie

Thumbs up Agree!

I ran throught he game again, after taping it and yes...you are right, I totally agree with you on those two plays. You can't have a 73.5% passing percentage and "not be accurate". Carr had a great first half and the offense MOVED the ball. Carr had decent protection, that did seem to lapse in the second half. He had to run out of the pocket way too many times and throw off his back foot as well. They have some work to do, but they have what it takes to put up some points. I can't believe that the second half was so lopsided...if we had played the second half like we did the first, we would have won the game. Carr had almost 200 yards passing before half, and then "someone" higher put the skids on it. You can't blame the team for executive decisions. No way. Carr had a great pre-season and will continue to show great progress. Hey, we started the last two years with a huge win and ended worse...now we are starting the year with a loss and I'm excited to see how we finish. Just lets all stay calm and no turn into Detroit fans! We are a class far above them and I like to see it stay that way.
LuvYaTexans is offline   Reply With Quote