View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #27
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
The playcalling was fine. Davis only ran the ball 10 times in the second half. We just don't execute in the clutch and we turn it over. That is why we lost. Not the playcalling (ten second half runs too much for DD?). I guess you answered me Ibar.
I amazed at the number of people who have watched football for years and can't tell the difference between poor execution and poor play calling.

At the end of the half, you have to be able to trust your QB to not throw interception and with 4 minutes left you need to be able to hand the ball to your "stud" RB on your opponents 15 and he not fumble.

With 4 turnovers, there is ZERO blame to the coaching staff. All on two members of the 'triplets"
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote