View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #8
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

LT did NOT skip through our offense today, we got beat by the passing game. i didnt see many arm tackles and i think joe texan could've been a wr threat the way penalties were called on robinson today. if that 40 yard touching call is a penalty, we are in a LOT of trouble this season.

eric brown did look bad, but he was out of place. i want babin or wong slamming him at the LOS and ending it there. gates was never touched by a lb, either at the line or in coverage.

our big problem is pass rush, and i think it's quickly becoming obvious that it's not necessarily personel, it's system. babin did his job very well today, getting close to the qb and making plays in the backfield, but didnt have time to get to the qb. we were missing payne which hurt quite a bit but isnt an excuse. we HAVE to send more rushers occasionally. we HAVE to scare the opposing qb's. manning is the only qb in the league that i've seen that's afraid of 9 men in the backfield, for everyone else we need to send atleast 7 on occassion and hurt someone in the process. hit em! this is football, i wanna see the whites of the opposing qb's eyes as he gets pummeled by a backside rush.