View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #12
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
While Gates has certainly been a benificiary of LTs performance capabilities, IMO, what we saw today was Brown exposed as being unable to cover a TE with any sort of speed. I look for other teams to exploit it more as the season wears on.
all i saw was LT's reputation. the lb's were nowhere near gates on any catch he made which makes it obvious they were over adjusted to stopping LT. LT is good, but on a 4-12 team it should've been obvious that he can not single handedly carry a team to a championship. if other teams follow our lead and think LT is the only player on the field, even i could gain 100 yards receiving.