View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004   #16
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Simmons will make 535k this year if he makes the team. His bonus last year was only 25k on a 530k salary so I expect his bonus is 50k or less this year. With the DB strong draft, he will really have to impress in camp and preseason to make the team.

Washington filled in admirably for McKinney in preseason last year. He has added value because he can play center and guard (as can Weary) but Washington showed me more last year than Weary has shown me in two years. This season is a career crossroads kind of thing for Weary IMO. I hope he steps up.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote