View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #3
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78862 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with what someone else said on a different thread. I f anyone is actually questioning the play-calling on this game, then it is something personal. You're hunting for something besides turnovers, when turnovers are the reason we lost.

I could have an easier time excusing Carr for the interceptions than I could for DD coughing it up. Carr got hit on the first pick, and his pass was tipped on the 2nd. As for DD, just poor ball security.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote