View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #9
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoyTim
carr has really not grown in reading D's. These turnovers were completely unacceptable. SD has a bad D.
Come on now, did you guys watch the game or just look at the stats, I do say wwe should have thrown deep more but thats what Im not blaming the loss on. We had turnovers, but the only unexeptable ones were the fumbles.

Now with the picks you have to go back and watch the plays over, because Im blame those on the o-line. On the first pick you can see that AJ was open and as Carr cocked his arm to throw, a defensive lineman swatted at the ball causing Carr to pump, and by the time he released the ball the DB had recoverd. Bad play, but I understand what happened. And on the last one you have to say that Carr did absolutely nothing wrong, he stood in the pocket and tryed to deliver a pass, it wasnt his fault that the line let a streaking LB get into lis line of fire. He threw the ball off blitzing LBs helmet.

I think Carr played well, just look at the completion percentage and yardage. he didnt throw the deep ball, but he threw good passes to open receivers and really didnt force anything.

Carr was 19/25 for 76% completions with 229 yards . I think thats pretty good,and without the 2 o-line lapses, he would have had a great game.