View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006   #120
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr2Johnson
Buy

What Kind Of Question is that?
He probably will
well it's a little off topic, but the reason I say that is that Lo Neal and Strong seem to be clearly ahead of the pack at the FB position.
Also, there is only one FB per league selected to the Pro Bowl.
So assuming he stays in the AFC, I don't think he will ever beat out Neal. Neal is a consumate pro, and an absolute stud at the position.
I don't know as much about Mack Strong, but he seems to be head and shoulders above Norris and I think he would likely beat out Moran as long as he(Strong) is a productive FB.
That's saying alot, because I have a natural affinity toward the FB position and I think Norris is a pretty good one.
I didn't mean to knock him in any way.

But I will ask the Q with no qualifiers.

Buy or Sell

Moran Norris will be a Pro Bowl FB?

*edit* Sorry Texanred, I didn't mean to jump your post like that... we posted at about the same time...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote