View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006   #114
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86
Buy or Sell
We land a big name FA this weekend

Sell . With the cap situation as it is now I dont see many FA signings . Thats something the owners have in their favor as a negotiation tool to get a CBA extention or a new deal in place . Less players with jobs means less support for the union heads ..... these guy's didnt become billionaires because they were dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides
The Texans go after Mike Anderson, Jon Runyan, or Sam Madison and sign 1 of them
Buy Or sell.
You posted this while I was typing my answer to the above .... Ill sell it as well for the same reasons .

Buy or Sell

The owners and players association come to an agreement on the CBA prior to Draft Day

I Miss Good Schaub.

Last edited by Corrosion; 03-02-2006 at 02:39 AM.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote