View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #13
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by geka
man these games are a complete bore they have to change the rules these games now go slower then the last 2 mins of a NBA game

Wish they would just adapt all the NFL rules the NFL would love it, the TV stations would love it, the players would love it, hell everyone would, these games are unwatchable unless you have a interest in one of the teams playing
As guy who loves football, there were some brutal games on television yeasterday, so if that inspired the list then I understand.

some the things that you hate are things that i like, but that comes to person preference so i am not going to pick that post apart.

BTW, the no team you care about is the biggest hurdle to you enjoying college football.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote