View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004   #94
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The ones that did start were not out at the same time.My point!
Your point isn't accurate but again, it means nothing today. The Texans had around a dozen that mattered on IR last year, plus others (like Carr, Peek and DD) who mattered and were banged up but didn't go on IR.

Gary Walker and Seth Payne (2/3 of our starting defensive line) were out essentially the entire year. Milford Brown (starting OG) went down in Week 2 and was never the same. Aaron Glenn (Pro Bowl CB) was hurt in Week 4, never recovered, and was eventually IR'd. Antwan Peek (situational pass rusher) missed the first three weeks of the season. David Carr (starting QB) missed 1/2 the season. He, Tony Banks and Domanick Davis (starting RB) were all out at the same time around Week 13 or so. Kenny Wright (nickel) and Ramon Walker (special teams standout) went out late in the season. I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting but it not worth any more time because I'm kind of focused on today...

Last edited by aj.; 09-12-2004 at 06:29 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote