View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of my all-time favorite football days were when I lived in a College town. Game day was special hanging around the Grove in Oxford waiting for the Ole Miss game to start. There is a different feel to a College game on campus and you really feel like you are a part of something bigger. In the NFL you don't get that same feeling. I'm a bigger fan of the NFL but the level of play in College is outstanding. There is no pre-season so the early games may be a little sloppy but I'm a football junkie and I can't find anything to complain about the College game at all except that I don't like their overtime format.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote