View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004   #7
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I like watching college football too, but I didn't use to like it that much a few years ago. However, I've seen some pretty ugly college games already this weekend and this week in general. For example, the Nebraska vs. S.Mississippi game was horrible to watch with one turnover after the other over and over again. Right now I'm watching the Colorado and Washington State and that game isn't pretty either. Miami and Florida State was really ugly in the beginning but got really good towards the end and I enjoyed the end of the game. In general, the start of the college football season has been marred by mistakes by teams, they just don't seem focused and ready to go. Maybe it's just that most of these games are the first games of the season for teams and they are not fully ready to go yet. I'll keep watching though..I feel sorry for the UH vs. Oklahoma that should be a massive slaughter...sheesh..good luck!