View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004   #58
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

i said that it would be 44 - 17 .. with the Texans owning em.. but I doubt it will happen since Capers just doesnt seem like the kind of coach who is going to blow another team out.. he is too defensively minded. He will get up by 10 points then do everything he can to run the clock out so the other team cant catch up.

But ya never know.. DD looked awesome and i wouldnt be surprised to see him break some BIG runs this sunday.

As for this whole "debate".. I dont really have anything to add. Everyone before me has pretty much summed it up.. The chargers dont have anything going for them except for LT. Which doesnt mean that they couldnt pull out a win.. but for the chargers to do that, the Texans would have come to the game unprepared to play. Honestly.. I dont see that happening.. we have too much heart, too much to prove, and Capers is too smart to let that happen.

We are gonna come out of this one with the W.

Jacksonville will lose to either Buffalo or the Broncs. The titans will beat the dolphins today, and the Colts will beat the Titans in week 2.

we will beat the Lions and that will put us at 2-0 and everyone else at 1-1 .. we will be leading the division coming into week 3.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote