View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004   #40
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz
Default Chargers win

anyways 3-4 defense 4-3 matters not... ok so he got 80 sumthin yards against you last time.. we had the game in the bag. as for what i said earlier it was a joke get over it. and yes i was upset that he only got 105 on the ravens defense.. but then again they are a damn good defense... not to mention he broke 2 ray lewis tackles and drug him for 4 yards. i dont see any ray lewis' or elite players on your teams defense. Certainly noone capable of stopping LT. That's the difference Davis can be stopped LT can be contained to 100 yards or so. The key to the game is who will play the best run defense. The chargers are more likely to do so. I dont see a texans blowout which means he wil lbe a factor the whole game. Last year we were out of so many games by half time he couldnt get his yards. While any team is capable of doing this to another its not likely the texans are going to do this against the lightning boltz
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote