View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004   #39
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Need we remind you of his average against 3-4 teams. Unless you have a cloning machine, and you happen to clone LT a few times then you're team is going to get a loss. You toss up Gates as one of the best TE's in the league, and Lucky shows you otherwise. Whats next? Brees one of the best QBs in the AFC? Or better yet how bout Marty for Coach of the Year? Please. I'm done with the smack talk till game day with you at least. You've already proven yourself a sad excuse for a fan in another post (wishing for injuries to all the Texans players) I can only assume you're wishing for something like this so another team suffers as yours does. If not for ShockU I'd have reason to believe all Chargers fans are as immature and ignorant as you. When you can support your 'one sentence rants' then you'll once again be worthy of a response, but since I don't see that happening anytime soon I'll spend my time addressing intelligent posters.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote