View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004   #17
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

CB blitzes huh? Wow that's a novel trick. Who will cover AJ? Bradford? Gaffney? Guess you haven't seen DD's ability to pick up the blitz, but you'll see it on Sunday. Foley helped us out tremendously did he? That's why he was a starter, and we put so much effort in trying to resign him. Oh thats right he wasn't a starter. He's a quality depth LB, but he couldn't start in Cincy or in Houston yet he can start in San Diego. Must be some nice LB depth there I bet. How bout LT's success against 3-4 defenses? I believe Lucky stated in another post that he averaged 93 yds a game? You're expecting to win the game with 93 yards of rushing? Looks like your shaky passing game is going to have to contribute something. Who are you going to throw to, and how are they going to beat coverage? You've got a rookie kicker, and since when did Oben become an All Pro? Take a look at our O-Line before you start predicting sacks. Todd Wade, Zach Weigert, Steve McKinney, Chester Pitts, and Seth Wand. Add to that TE Bruener and FB Norris and I'd love to know how you plan on getting by those guys. Wand is the only question mark, and he's done well against premeire pass rushers such as Jason Taylor, Simeon Rice, and Trevor Pryce. As I stated before I just hope you Chargers fans show up Monday after your team's loss, and take your just desserts. Good luck with the rest of the season, because you guys will need it.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote