View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004   #15
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

One thing I can say for the Chargers is that at least there are a few fans that aren't bandwagon types. It might be like staying with a sinking ship, but you guys seem to be content to go down with it. LT is a great RB, and among the best in the league. Unfortunately for you he is all you have to hang your hat on. If you had a great WR, or even a very good O-Line then you'd have something going in SD, but you don't. I dare say our 4th WR could start for your team right now. Armstrong has been amazing in the preseason, and SD's defense will have the pleasure of meeting him if we go to a 4 wide set. One thing I can gurantee you'll see is plenty of DD running over your guys, and you'll see the improvements that Todd Wade and Mark Bruener bring to the running game. All smack talk aside I just hope you guys show your faces on the board come Monday, and take your just desserts for all the smack you've been spewing. It's the stand up thing to do, and I hope you'll do the stand up thing after losing to the Texans.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote