View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004   #8
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Many folks don't understand what Seau brought to that defense. He is so energetic and a wonderful leader, he made the people around him play harder, and brought a spirit to that defense.

Hopefully for Charger fan, with a renewed fire under Drew Brees' rear end, their offense will pick up some. I really do think that this is going to be a good game. Even though I really want my boys to whip up on the 'Chah-jus", I think it will be a pretty good game.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote