Thread: colts 0-3?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004   #19
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No way the Colts go 0-3. Their offense is scary with James looking like he did years ago. If they hold on to the ball they beat the Super Bowl Champs on opening night.
what game did you watch?? Last nights game was laughable on both sides. And we could 'what if' the ball bounces last night till the end of time. If the ball didn't bounce off the KR's chest after calling a fair catch the Indy team wouldn't have gotten the ball. If Manning had the pocket presence that he had last season he wouldn't have gotten sacked to take them out of FG range. Or better yet, if Vandermouth had made his 43rd consecutive FG, they would have gone to overtime.

I kept thinking, why couldn't last night's comedy of errors be done while playing the Texans so we could chalk up our first win against Indy. Indy's offense didn't impress me at all last night. And my mouth is watering with anticipation to go against an inept Indy D like last nights.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote