View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004   #7
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4103 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Had a nice talk with a Colts fan (he saw my Texans shirt about the same time I saw his Colts shirt) at the Minn/St Paul airport Tuesday. He had plenty of good things to say about us, and he definately thinks we are on the rise. We already knew that though right?!! I just thought it was cool to talk football with somebody from so far away (he was from Indy), and I loved the fact that he knew so much about us. People out there appreciate an organization with class, and he said more than once how we gained Colt's fans respect with how hard we played them.