View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004   #33
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
I will point out that our worst offensive performance of the preseason was against Pittsburgh, which runs a 3-4 defense. So the "practiced against" it concept might not be a factor.
That's definitely a valid point. However, (correct me if Im wrong) hasn't Pittsburgh been running the 3-4 for forever now? San Diego on the other hand, is in its first year of the 3-4 which could change things a little. And I'm still wondering about their 272 lb defensive end.

Anyway, can't wait for all this blabbering to end so it can be decided on the field.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote