View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

See I didn't see it that way at all. I thought it was totally predictable that the Bengals would come into Houston with their backs against the wall and play well. They were pros too you know and they were the laughing stock of the NFL when they came to Houston. The first team to ever be underdogs to the Texans? That was an insult to the Bengals and they took it that way. I was more worried about the Bengals game than many others that year because I knew they literally had to win that one or be laughed right out of Ohio. And they knew it too.

Better teams we had a chance of sneaking up on in 2002. The obviously bad teams however were desperate to not be worse than the Texans.