Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004   #110
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Captian Patriot

I understand the role model issue. That is why I hold high respect for the Texans, They demand good repoir for that reason. I once knew a guy who had 7 DWI's and still had a liscense, heck he was pulled over by a cop in Conroe and had a beer in his hand and walked. It is luck of the draw. As far as the DWI team, I never heard of that. Heck a cop finds you drunk he takes you to jail. simple as that. I was once with a friend who designated himself to drive for me and we were pulled over, taken to jail, I was released and he was jailed for DWI, He was sober. He won the case but it cost him 4 grand for the legal thief. I will let the judge and God pass judgement on this, and I will be respectful of the verdict.