View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004   #31
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dork_avenger
We seem to be getting alittle more respect around the nfl. if we lose to S.D. i see lots of the respect we've earned going out the window.
We are still working on that respect thing. Respect is born from reputation, and reputation is something that must be earned and built over time. We started earning national respect when we played teams like NE and Carolina tough.

Losing to the Chargers is a possiblity. They have Ladanian Tomlinson and we have the worst run defense in the NFL until proven otherwise. This is a tough league and the worst team in the league can beat the best team on a given Sunday. Heck, we won our first game ever. I don't think I'd worry too much if they beat us Sunday. I don't expect it, but I've seen stranger things happen.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote