View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004   #25
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

wouldnt bother me in the least. From what ive seen of the Texans so far, we seem to play better when our back is against a wall. I think we are gonna be 10x better at midseason than we will be at the beggining. And I dunno.. maybe it will take a loss to remind us that we ARE struggling and that we WILL need to get 150% to show people how good we really are.

On the other hand.. we spent the last two seasons getting no respect.. and I know how bad we want it. I dont think anyone is coming into the opener with a big head and I think the team wants to keep their opening day record.

and dont forget that we kept up with and beat teams alot better than San Diego last season.. and our offense is returning stronger than ever.. and our defense.. while it did look a little wimpy in the preaseason, is, in fact, NOT wimpy in the least.

its preseason.. we arent throwing everything at them.. we arent showing our hand.. and I dont think we had all our starters out there at once at ANY time.. and one person CAN make a big difference.

Keep the faith.. we know how good we are and San Diego is gonna find out this sunday.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote