View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004   #17
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynard
forums.chargers.com

check these f00ls out, they all think they are gonna spank us, he he, oh little do they know
I lost it when I read this from a Chargers fan over there! LOL!

Quote:
Well jabar Gafney nor Bradford worry me Jammer will have Johnson sewed up all day after all he he practiced for a year with the most physical receiver in the NFL last year a 250lb David BOston so Jammer will be all over your guy Johnson. Your safeties are gonnna get hurt first by Gates and then Tomlinson. Sharper cant cover either of them. Robinson is gonna get ripped on by a guy that is nearly 5 inches taller than Robinson and rookie corners arent studs. Watched the NFL Rookie Special and Robinson wasn't that sharp of a guy. What is your O line? Not a decent guy there. dont kid yourself about Wade the Dolphins didnt like him. DAve Ragone is an excellent QB not sure about that Carr fella though. I dont see what you see in your team cant see how the passing attack no i dont see how your offense is going to do much of anything. Through my investigative and impervious intellect, I have used an un-biased approach and now feel secure in saying that the Chargers will win BIG not just big but Texas BIG!!!!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote