View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004   #13
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Imo, i think it's entirely possible for the Texans to make the playoffs. if the inury bug doesn't hit the texans, they have plenty of veteran players(5 or more years) to get us there. look at the offense, we have 3 vets starting on the OL plus 2 vetrans backing up, 2 veteran TEs and WR, plus a veteran backup QB. the defensive side is even better. 3 veteran DL, 3 Veteran LBs, and 3 vets in the secondary. look where carolina came from to make it to the superbowl. and i'm not even predicting superbowl, all i'm saying is it's entirely possible for the texans to make the playoffs. even if they don't and say go 7-9 or 8-8, i still think it's a big improvement from last year.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote