View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004   #32
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Perhaps another Eugene Seals?
:hehe:
Man Vinny, you brought some real memories back with that name. I have been looking for that type of player on our team. The only reason why I haven't found them is because noone has been able to make plays like he consistently did. Jason Bell is the one guy that comes close.

Seals made me pay attention to special teams after the hit he laid on Ricky Sanders in Washington one year. Eric Fairs also was his culprit.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote