View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Can't say I did catch it, but I caught it the other day and the analysts were picking playoff teams. To my surprise Trey Wingo picked the Texans as a wild card team in the AFC. They went on to explain their picks, and Trey actually put forth good info backing his case. He pointed to the additions on defense, and to the injuries that hurt the offense & defense last season. He also mentioned Carr, AJ, DD, and Billy Miller. Both Sean 'The Steak' Salisbury and Mark Schlerth (sp?) seemed to agree that they'd be good, but not a playoff team. I'm not so certain we'll win a wildcard, but I think its possible for us to be competing for it at the end of the season. I'll see if I happen to see it today sometime.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote