View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004   #46
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't be shocked if this team won 10 games, but I think 8-8 is about the best we can expect. Expecting anything more is unfair to them. I would still be proud of them, if they only went 7-9. Anything less than that will be a dissappointment, but who knows what injuries will occur. By week 4, this team could be without Seth Payne AND Dominick Davis. Who knows, at that time, Carr might even have some temporary problem. I just hope they improve some every year until they make the playoffs--and hopefully win at least the first round. That would be great.

Remember, every team has injuries every year. It's gonna happen. Let's just hope it's not certain guys that we need in there the most.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote