View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004   #14
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

i'm looking on paper what should be around a 17th overall ranked defense...if healthy throughout the season that is...given the health factor i'll say more realistically we'll end up 19th or 20th in the nfl...not bad seeing how we'll be starting two rookies...offensively this is their year to really shine...we do have a number 2 reciever no one knows it yet though...if we give thomas and sterling time to mature i think we'll all be pleasantly surprised as to what those guys can do...but this is carr's third year as a starter...time for him to rock n' fire the ball and show to everyone why we drafted him ahead of harrington...andre i think will come in and look like a veteran reciever instead of a second year pro...my only ? mark goes to davis...man prove everyone wrong that your and be the everydown back we know you are...so to answer the question which is our strongest side...it's offense...the way they should be clicking by mid-season should be pretty good