View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004   #14
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I will say this. We have the best coach in the league, in my opinion, when it comes to opening day games. Any coach that can get his team who never played before, or goes to another stadium where the opponent hasn't lost an opening day game in nearly a decade is you coach, you can win alot of opening day games.

My point is, Capers will have us prepared and ready to win. I am sure the rest of the team also remembers what happened the last time we met with the Chargers and they remember what happened the last time they were looked over. That is really what comforts me. Other than that, I want our defense to show up big in this game because contrary to what some believe, Brees has and can play winning football.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote