View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004   #13
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3366 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I understand what all of you guys are saying, that depth on the D line is important, but IMO you can't just start getting rid of guys just to load up depth on the D line. I think so many people are concentrating on our D line this year because it was so banged up last year. Someone on this post suggested getting rid of Troy Evans to pick up Kendrick Clancy. Then what happens if Sharper and Foreman go down with injuries this season and the D line stays healthy. Then you have Polk and Bell playing ILB and you have Sears, Ioane, Deloach, Anderson, and Clancy giving our starting three a rest now and then or riding the bench. All I am saying is I think we should have good depth at all positions, not a ton of depth at one position while having to take roster spots from other positions, leaving other positions vulnerable.