View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

It should be interesting. If Walker/Payne stay healthy(and can get close to the playing level they were), I think our defense will seem better than the one in 2002. Basically because we do have some kind of offense and a running game,so the defense should stay off the field more than they did in 2002.

I think Posey was ok and with a healthy D-line .. our LB's should be able to be free to roam.. If so I hope this is the year Jamie Sharper FINALLY gets recognized and goes to the probowl... He is the Rodney Dangerfield of linebackers ( to the voting america of the probowl) and a few more wins and a little more notoriety . I think he goes.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote