View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004   #11
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Well the Preseason didn't give me any reason to believe we will be like the 02 Defense. I really hope I am wrong. The Dallas game we looked like the 02 Defense but then pretty much stunk it up from there on out except for the goal line stance against Tampa.

To be honest, we looked strangly familiar as the 03 defense looked in the preseason and that is what scares me. We did however turn out some good performances in the season and for the most part we were playing some hard ball for the first 6 quarters of last season until Payne's injury.

I just hope we are ready to go against San Diego because this is the NFL and just because a team did bad last season doesn't mean they will always repeat. I hope for our sake just because our D did bad last season, don't mean we will this season.

I've always said if our D played like they did in 02, we would be a deep playoff team.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote