View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004   #10
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
For those that might have missed some of his comments....

- Deloach is gonna start for Payne
This makes sense, because Seth's time in the exhibition game vs. TB last week was his first real game competition in a full year. Jerry DeLoach has
been a regular in our D line for the first 2 years as a DE, and the NT and DE positions are basically interchangeable. I'm more comfortable with Seth's knee than I am with Gary Walker's groin injury. I think there is atleast as much of a chance the starters for most of the year will be Smith,Payne, & DeLoach instead of Smith,Payne, & Walker."
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote