View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead83
If we do happen to lose to the Chargers, I think there's gonna be alot of "there goes the season" sentiments floating around the board. I definitely think our team SHOULD beat the Chargers.
You know whats funny? The same things are being said on the Chargers boards.
From BOLTFAN4LIFE:
Quote:
Texan won't/can't stop L.T. and that will open up the passing game.They are not that much better than the last time we played and beat them so I don't see them beating us this time round.I see this game as the weakest team we play all season and we better win it
Check out the full thread at:Chargers Message Board

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote