View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004   #8
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
But regardless of how this season turns out, I don't think this organization gets blown up. That just doesn't seem like Bob McNair's style.
I agree with this. Like Lucky, I also give the players and coaches a clean slate of sorts. Being an expansion team is not easy and they did a fine job with their various limitations. I think that our core is in place and we have been building a scheme for two years now. One bad year is not going to make Casserly want to gut the offensive or defensive schemes.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote