View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004   #6
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Our defense minus last years injuries and the addition of this years draft wins easily. We were 31st in the league last year on both sides of the ball. We really didn't address anything in the draft offensively. We will have to count on experience and maturity offensively unless we make some aquisitions after June 1st cuts. We have a good defense when healthy and a defensive minded head coach. It can only be better this year with Robinson, Babin, Earl (if healthy), Lord, Orr, Duff, Anderson, Renteria, Casavan, Pili. I think at least 4 or 5 of these guys will make the team and contribute. I can't forget Robaire Smith either. Defense will end up in the top 15.

On the offensive side of the ball I think Sloan and Starling will make the team and help us. B.J. is interesting and I don't count him out as far as making the team. I don't know about OL free agents we signed after the draft but maybe 1 or more will pan out there too. Wade is a big plus! Offense should end up in the 2nd third (11-21) range with experience and maturity in our 3rd year.

*Added predictions where our defence and offence will be this year*

Last edited by bckey; 05-11-2004 at 03:55 PM.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote