View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004   #2
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

You take guys you think will add something to your team. Lord was supposedly "lights out" in is defensive back drills. Casserly said he has never seen a converted player grade as high in these drills ... EVER. We have one of the biggest scouting teams in the NFL from what I understand. Pro scouts. Not internet copy N paste guys. I will trust their work and wait to complain about our picks if they do not pan out on the field, with my own eyes. I do not understand the mentality of complaining about 6th - 7th round picks anyhoo. Have you looked at the other 31 teams late picks? I bet you never heard of half of them. Our team is no different just because you follow them closer.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote