View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004   #34
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know guys. I have a really good feeling about this season. I've got that "Great things are possible" feeling and I think I'm going to have to say they win 10 games and with help get a playoff game. If they don't get the help then they stay home.

It's blatantly optimistic homer up the wazoo but I think this is the year we start paying back some of these teams that have been giving us lumps for two seasons. This is the year the project starts paying off. We're looking at the first season of a nice long run IMO. There will be better seasons after this one but this is going to go down as the year it started getting good.