View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004   #5
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I knew Garrick Jones made it when I saw him signing autographs at Kemah at noon today.

Charlie Anderson is bad azz. He's big, strong, quick and smart. He reminds me of Peek last year (at least from the big, strong and quick perspective). He still needs to learn to drop in coverage but that will come. I liked him from the first time I saw him close up in drills at camp last month.

Evans is a very good special teams player. He's been around here for a while. Frankly I thought Polk might be the odd man out but he and Evans must have shown a bit more than Shantee Orr. Obviously the coaches didn't think Shantee was as good a fit as Polk or Evans. It had nothing to do with effort, I'm sure.

Last edited by aj.; 09-05-2004 at 09:19 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote